Tuesday 19 March 2013

Movie to Book: Beautiful Creatures

Beautiful Creatures

     Everyone has heard of the novel Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Now the novel has become a major motion picture.
     
 
 The motion picture of Beautiful Creatures was a true success. I feel in love with the movie since I saw that the publication was going to become a movie. I wanted to be there opening day to see this movie. Unfortuantly, plans did not work out and I ended going shortly after opening day but I was still thrilled to go and see Ethan and Lena's adventure come to the screens. It had been a while since I had read the book so I went over the plot to refresh my memory and from what I could tell, the motion picture was fabulous. It was bang on in every aspect, the actors and actresses, scenery even the accents! This is truly a book to read and a movie to see! 
 
Now, I do have to say, almost always the novel is better than the movie and in this case, it was true, the novel was better but the movie was still amazing! I could not take my eyes of the screen like I was never able to put the books down. Beautiful Creatures is such a complex book that it would be difficult to put into a movie but the cast, directors, producers and everyone involved did an over the top job. All the characters were exactly how I imagined them and they even sounded the same; it was that well done. If you have yet to read the book, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Go read this novel right now! After you read the novel I strongly recommend that you go and see the film. I would give the movie and novel 5 out of 5 stars. What did all you Beautiful Creatures fans think of the movie? Tell me your thoughts!
   
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment