Friday 10 August 2012

Book Review for I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Release date: August 3rd, 2010
Publisher: HarperCollins
Pages: 440


Summary: Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you but... We are not you. We have powers you dream of having. We are the superhero's you worship in comic books. But We are real.
They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
Number Three in Kenya.
They killed them all.
I am Number Four. I am Next.
Thoughts: I am Number Four is a fabulous read full of action and adventure that just grabs you into the whole story and you cannot get over how action-packed this book is. Seriously, like every page has a really intense scene. It was awesome! I couldn't get my nose out of this book until I was finished the very last word.
     I found John Smith(aka. Number 4), a very fun but still dark protagonist which was really cool. I really liked having him tell the story in his head. If any other character would have been the protagonist, I don't think I would like the story as much as I did.
   Pittacus Lore, well...what to say, he wrote I am Number Four amazingly and makes the book draw you in every page and your mind has to think about the book 24/7 until your done. When you are reading to the book, Pittacus Lore makes you feel like you are really in the book. He makes his reads so fun and full of adventure to really pull you into the story. I had a really fun and awesome time reading his book.
     I adored all of the character's in this book but by far my favourite would have to be, John Smith, Sam and Six. They were all really fun and dangerous, in a way. Only they all seem to have a really grasping thing about them which just pulls you in. Who was your favourite character?
    I Am Number Four is a fantastic book that you will love and if you are interested in the topic and think you will really like it, I suggest buying it because it will be a book you want to read again and again. (Plus the cover is really cool!). I would rate I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore a 5/5 stars.
Rating: 5/5 stars
Recommended for people who like: Action-packed novels, series, Adventure, Extraterrestrials and a great protagonist!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment