Thursday 9 August 2012

Book Review for Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Release date:  August 1st, 2009
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
Pages: 392



Summary: Grace and Sam have a very, well complicated relationship. When the weather turns cold, Sam grows some fur and turns into a wolf. Sam only has a few years left until he might turn into a wolf, forever. So Sam and Grace must fight to keep each other and be able to stay together forever...or will it be to late.

Shiver is a compelling, stirring supernatural teen romance that nobody will be able to put down!


Thoughts: Shiver is one of the best books I have ever read. You cannot go wrong if you choose to read this book, it is so good and every page just pulls you in and you don't want to go out.
    Maggie Stiefvater really needs to be given a big, no huge, pat on the back for writing one of the best books ever! She writes the book so while and makes the main characters, Sam and Grace so relatible and you can really feel their emotions as you read this book. The way Maggie Stiefvater writes Shiver just pulls me into the book even more than I thought I would be.
    This book is one of the best book I have ever read and I don't think I will ever be able to get it out of my head. I just loved every aspect of Shiver and when Grace and/or Sam made a problem or very stressful things were happening I was screaming in my head! Maggie Stiefvater even brought tears to my eyes at one point in the book, so I had to take a break to calm down because I couldn't see the words. I found this as an example Of where Maggie Stiefvater did a job well done in making me really feel the character's emotions and really feel for them.
    I find Maggie Stiefvater's writing very fluent and enjoyable to read. She really does a good job with writing the books and just gives the book an extra special touch.
    Shiver is an amazing book that I advise Everyone  to read and at least give the book a try. I would rate Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 5/5 stars because I just love this book so much and I couldn't find any flaws in Shiver, it was that good!


Rating: 5/5 stars
Recommended for people who like: Maggie Stiefvater, Romance, Werewolves

No comments:

Post a Comment