Sunday 12 August 2012

Book Review for The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

The Lying Games by Sara Shepard
Release date: December 7th, 2010
Publisher: HarperTeen
Pages: 307


 
 
Summary: I,Sutton Mercer had the life that anyone would kill for. And someone did.
         I may not remember much, but I know I led a charmed life. Even in death I'm getting something no one else does: an encore performance, thanks to Emma. The long-lost sister that I never got to meet. Now, in order to figure out what happened to me, Emma needs to become me. But can she laugh at the inside jokes with my best friends? Convince my boyfriend shes the girl he fell in love with? Hug my parents good night like she is their daughter? And can she keep up the charade even after she realizes my murderer is watching her every move? 
 
 
 
Thoughts: After reading Sara Sheprads Pretty Little Liars series, I was really excited to get my hands on this book. I had heard so many good things about it and I love Sara Shepards writing. I find it is intraging and she is one of the best writiers ever! I love her writing so much and I would pick up her books anyday!
     The Lying Games has such an interesting plot line that pulled me into the book with just reading the summary and knowing that it was written by Sara Shepard! I love every aspect of the book and I would re-read it a thousand times and never get bored.
     The mystery part in this book is so very amazing and I just love it. When you are sitting in your room or where ever reading this, you can feel the chill down your back and you feel like someone is watching you from outside or there is someone outside your door. You can get so drawn into the fear factor of this book that you almost get paranoid of someone being there with you but you dont know it. This fact makes the book extra good!
     I would give The Lying Game by Sara Shepard 5 out of 5 stars because it was an amazing book and so super fun and kind of creepy but had the perfect balance of everything.
 
 
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Recommended for people who like: Mystery, Pretty Little Liars, Sara Shepard, Romance and Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment