Tuesday 17 April 2012

Book Review for Perception: Clarity book 2 by Kim Harrington

Perception by Kim Harrington
Release date: March 1,2012
Publisher:Point (Scholastic)
Pages:288


Summary: In the second Clarity novel, Clare is on another adventure after clearing her brothers name and finding the murderer and she still hasn't chosen Gabriel or her ex-boyfriend, Justin.
   Soon, Clare starts getting notes from a secert admirer. The notes start getting more intense and Clare starts getting worried.
   One thing is certain, Clare needs to figure out who her "secret admirer" is and fast because things are getting much, much worse.

Thoughts: Whoa! This book blew my mind, just like Clarity, Kim Harrington came out with a bang! I just LOVE all of Kim's books so far, or at least the Clarity series and just how she makes them so suspenseful with romance and drama. She can just work her writing! Again in Perception she gave you the same chill down your spine that makes you feel like when Clare is being watched, you're being watched to. I couldn't get that feeling out of my head! She just does such a good job with making you feel like you're in the book, literally. 
   Another thing that Kim Harrington does well at is writing her book's so that is easy for you to visualize the scenes and what is happening all the time. Also, what I hate but also love is how she is so good at making you want to read more and not letting you put the book down until you're finished. What she did at the end of most chapter's to was leave you hanging. She always left us off at such a good part and when I was reading at night and it got late I would put my book down and think about what's going to happen next all night and when I woke up, I would be like, I just have to read one more chapter. Which would change into like five more chapters. I was addicted to reading this one more then usual. Please tell me Kim Harrington, that you're going to write another Clarity book.
   Just like Clarity, Perception had a beatiful cover and you could see more of Clare and her ginger hair. I do think Perception showed more of what they described Clare as. For in Clarity, her hair was all blurred and couldn't really see the true her. That is my opinion. I do adore the cover's so much though, they're so pretty!
    As it stands, Clarity and Perception are one of the best books I have ever read. I would rate Perception the same as Clarity, 5/5 stars. Yet another one to! I do hope Kim Harrington comes out with another book to this series because they are amazing and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us in her next novel.

Rating: 5/5 stars
Recommended to people who like:Mystery, Suspense, Romance, Drama and Clarity and/or Kim Harrington  

No comments:

Post a Comment