Monday 16 April 2012

My Book!

Hey Guys! I'm am in the prossess of writing a book! I started it as a school assignment and am thinking of carrying it on. Tell me what you guys think!

Summary: Sixteen year old Caleigh wakes up to find her town empty and everyone put into a prison. Caleigh learns that a group called the Logas have taken everyone prisoner and soon come for her. When she is in the prison she meets a guy named Adam and together they make a plan to break out and free everyone else before they get infected with a disease that makes you go insane. When the Loga's catch Adam and Caleigh sneaking into forbidden territory they get sent out to kitchen duty wear they find a mysterious note written on the wall. Caleigh and Adam put their plan into action and go to stop the Logas and free everyone from the prison.  

Please leave comments about what you think! I will keep you updated! Thanks you!

Remember to leave your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment