Sunday 15 April 2012

WELCOME!!!

Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to say, Welcome! I have started up this blog because, well as you can guess, I LOVE TO READ! I also want to see how many people will view and post comments on my blog for a month (or until May,14,2012)! So, I hope we can get quite a high number and get ideas for my blog from you, the readers!

I do have one idea that will become a weekly post. I was thinking I would take all the books that I have reviewed that week and pick a song that will relate to the book. I also want you guys to tell me what you think of the song I choose and if you have any other songs that could go with the book. Also if you disagree, tell me why and if you agree, GREAT! Tell me why you like it! I really want some good feedback when I post and also what you guys think of my idea.

If you have any other ideas on what I should do, leave them in the comment section. I can't wait to here all your ideas! Oh and I will be posting the weekly posts,(Song Choices), on Saturdey every week!

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

4 comments:

  1. What a great Idea!! Look at you go! Luv ya !

    lots of love coming from Emily @ Open up your mind to reading!!!

    http://openupyourmindtoreading.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, right back at you! Everyone who looks at my blog and comments I advise you to check out, Emily S blog, open your mind to reading. The link is in the comment above... Luv You all! Keep up the posting!

      Delete
  2. Great idea Isobel!!

    You clearly have a love of reading and this is a great way for you to share it! I am excited to see what you post next!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I am having an amazing time!

      Delete