Monday 16 April 2012

Book Review for Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Release date: December 23,2008
Publisher: Walker Books for Young Readers
Pages:360

Summary: Brittany Ellis is the perfect girl, but right when she walks into Chemistry class, her world is turned upside down. She is partnered up with the "gang boy" from the south end, Alex. Now he is going to threaten everything Brittany has worked so hard for-her perfect boyfriend, flawless marks and the secret that her life at home, that it is far, far from perfect. Alex is a bad boy and he know's it. He pay's for it. So when he makes a bet with his friends that includeds Brittany, he thinks it will be anything but hard. Only when Alex ventures deeper into Brittany's life, he realizes Brittany is a real person, with a real life. So as the bet gets closer to being over, Alex thinks he might not be able to do it, realizing that Brittany is so much more then she appears.

Thoughts: Well, what to say...It's was far from amazing, the flow of energy that you get when you read it and the way that the emotions make your heart flutter as if you haven't heard or felt it beat before. Perfect Chemistry did just that. There were the amazing, intense moments and then the mind blowing love scene's between the two main characters, Brittany and Alex. I also love the way that the names, just fit. Don't you guys imagine Brittany's as tall, blondes with the perfect figure and the amazing smile. You always just imagine them, well, perfect. Now the name Alex could have been either way but the way Simone Elkeles describes him, you can really picture the poor,scrawny Alex. With his perfect black or dark brown hair that flows just the right way which makes your heart melt and when you hear his sweet, charming voice that always has a little bit of sarcasm in it. Well, it's like music to my ears.
  Anyway, I thought the book had every aspect I think a book needs to be great. Simone Elkeles put all of them in and mushed them together and made a terrific book. I am basically speechless about what to say, I mean no words are good enough to fit the amazingness that this book deserve's.    
  I think that Perfect Chemistry was just that, Perfect. I have nothing bad to say. I mean, even the writing was fantastic, like most authors. It all went together right and even made me have mixed emotions throughout the book. For example, sometimes I was crying when there was someone's heart being broken and I was thinking to myself, "How could he do such a thing!" That question ran through my head so many times. Also, there were when I was laughing from a lame joke someone said or even something just random and plain old funny!
    As you can see, I did really enjoy myself while I was reading this book and cannot wait, to read the next two books in the series that are about Alex's younger brother go out onto adventure's to find love. Maybe even more forrbidden ones. Any way, I LOVED this book. One of my many favourites and I would rate it 5/5 stars. I want EVERYONE to read this book! It was so good and can't wait to read your feedback on it.

Rating: 5/5 Stars
Recommended to people who like: Romance, comedy and some fun juicy chick lit books.

No comments:

Post a Comment